“When we talk about our feelings, they become less overwhelming, less upsetting and less scary.”
Family counseling is a form of psychotherapy used to reduce conflict and distress by improving interactions between members in the family system.
Family counseling may be beneficial during times:
- Blending families
- Children aging and seeking their independence
- Family Conflict & Disconnect
Benefits of Family counseling:
- Improved communication skills
- Improved conflict resolution skills
- Improved problem solving skills
- Increased understanding of how the family functions as a unit
- Increased understanding of how personal actions affect others
- Increased understanding & ability to manage special family situations (i.e. death, serious physical or mental illness, or child & adolescent issues)
Cash, Credit card, Health savings accounts, and checks are accepted as forms of payments. We do not accept insurance at this time.